Our retreats are held at Brooklands Barn, a stunning 19th century converted barn in a rural setting, near the historic town of Arundel. The town with it’s beautiful castle, cathedral and interesting shops is within walking distance along the River Arun. The Barn is located on the periphery of the South Downs National Park and a few miles from the Sussex coast.
- Luxury contemporary accommodation and most rooms have a private bathroom
- Yoga studio and treatment rooms
- Peaceful and private with panoramic views
- A secure, gated courtyard with outside seating
- Indoor heated pool and sauna
- Private gardens including a meditation area
- Underfloor heating
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- On site parking
- Quality linen & bath towels supplied
- Beautiful sandy beaches nearby
- 15 min walk to historic Arundel, with views of the castle
Click on thumbnail to view
How to get there
Brooklands Barn is easily accessable from the mainline Arundel train station by taxi (trains from London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and Portsmouth) and has good road connections from London, Gatwick and neighbouring Brighton, Worthing, Horsham and Chichester.