WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING RETREATS
Mary-Jane, the founder of Healthy Living Retreats explains our ethos and what you can expect during your time with us
My name is Mary-Jane Sharratt and I am a yoga teacher, homeopath, allergy specialist and Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner and trainer. I am passionate about helping people attain better health. Every day I see people whose physical health is undermined by their emotional state of being and I know from personal experience that de-stressing is one of the most important things we can do to improve our health and increase our happiness.
I set up Healthy Living Retreats to give people an opportunity to experience the difference that de-stressing and eating fabulous food makes to their everyday life. Just a few days away can make a huge difference to your future health and happiness, and when you’ve experienced healthy living, you won’t want to go back to your old ways.
**NEW ONE DAY RETREATS NOW AVAILABLE**
Click here for more details
Our highly popular residential retreats are FULLY BOOKED in 2017 and we have exciting plans. I hope you can join us for a DAY RETREAT instead.
Here’s a taste of what you get during your retreat.
- Take part in daily de-stress sessions where you will learn Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping), mindfulness, calming breathing and quick tips for instant de-stressing
- Enjoy daily interactive nutrition workshops and learn how to make delicious, healthy food
- Relax during daily meditations
- Stretch in the daily gentle yoga class (suitable for all levels; equipment and mats provided)
- Luxuriate in beautiful five star accommodation with indoor pool and sauna
- Nourish your body with three delicious meals each day, plus snacks
- Connect with nature during a daily walk
- Option to book a one to one intensive de-stress session to deepen and accelerate your experience, a body massage, Thai foot massage or facial treatment
We have gathered together some of the best teachers and therapists in Sussex to ensure you enjoy a high quality, totally relaxing experience.